Sunday, December 7, 2008

Another Project done

Ok well here is the top to the Red Biscornu. That I started the other day. The pattern is the Poinsettia Biscornu by Kitty and Me from the JCS Christmas Ornament 2008 issue. The picture doesn't really do the material justics but it is Mint Green 28 ct. The floss is DMC Variations 4200 (red) and 4045 (green). The beads are MIll Hill # 02011.



Well yesterday was our last craft show of the year. The show was very slow but that was ok cause we made our own fun. All the people there were really nice and helpfull so that was great.

The saga continues with my leg. It still hurts as does my ankel. I have been taking muscle relaxants and that seems to be helping some as the pain is only really there when I use the muscle. I have to see the Family Doctor on the 19 so if it is no better then I will mention it to her.

No comments: