Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Pics

Ok I am so excited cause I finished my biscornu top tonight. This is the Pointsettia Biscornu from the JCS 2008 Christmas Ornament issue. The designer is Kitty and Me. Here is the pic of it. I used DMC Variations numbers 4045 (green) and 4180 (pink. THe material is Mint Green Linen and I forget the count. No suprise there. The beads are Mill Hill Seed Beads # 02011.


I was so thrilled to see the pink top finished I just had to start the red one. Here is my progress on that. This one I am using DMC Verigated numbers 4045 (green) and 4200 (red).


My leg is still bothering me at times. I have not had it checked out yet. I think part of it is from the way I sit while stitching. I know it is not a clot as the tender spot has now move down to my ankel. I am starting to come down with the cold that is in my house. I have been dosing up on Vitamine C. Lets hope I don't get a back case as it will land me in the hospital. Oh boy lots of stitching time and no interruptions.

1 comment:

Beth said...

WOW! Okay, you know I'm not a fan of red OR pink, but they're lovely, K! They look so delicate and feminine!

Hugs,
Beth