Thursday, November 6, 2008

What a Week!

Ok so I went to my second to last stitching class last week. Well I found a pattern that had a few stitches in it that I didn't know how to do (that was not an easy task). So I took it to class and showed the teacher what I needed help with and she said don't do them but if I really wanted to here was the book to follow the instructions from there. SO needless to say Kathy was not very happy. So I just worked on what I wanted. I think I was way to advanced for the class so I was kinda ignored. I was also told that now I should be doing larger articles (which was fine) and designing my own patterns. There is still a heck of a lot I have know idea how to do. But anyway.

So Monday was bowling and some how I did something to my wrist. I think it was tendinitis probably from too much stitching lately. I have really been pushing it as our first two craft shows are this Saturday. So I wrapped my wrist. Tuesday it was a nice day so I went out to the garden and cut down a bunch of dead plants and planted 12 daffodils bulbs. I would have kept working but my wrist was really sore.

Wednesday morning I finished planting the last 12 daffodils. Between Mac and myself we have put 72 new bulbs into the garden. 24 were Daffodils and 48 were Tulips. I think that is enough for this year. I went to my local needlework store after that and stitched with the owner and another person for a few hours. Then I have been looking at two patterns for quite some time. I ended up getting The Garden by Emie Bishop (Cross ' N ' Patch).



The picture is not that great but you get the idea.

Last night when I checked my emails I found one from a Guider saying that certain paperwork was not in and I better get it there ASAP. I was furious as one sheet had a persons credit card information on it and all of the paper work was in on September 15, 2008. I sent a not so nice email back. I spoke with them today and she had made a double file for my unit and thought it was funny when she found her mistake. I was hoping mad.

Tonight mom and I set up our table for one of the shows this week end. Tomorrow we will check another one out and go get some Cherry/Pineapple/Peach jam. Oh it is soooo good. Then Saturday I have to set up and do the other show and we both do the show on Sunday. Busy weekend ahead.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Kathy,
The chart is just beautiful! I can't wait to see your progress on it!

Hugs,
Beth