Thursday, November 6, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Should have been posted November 2, 2008


I didn't realize how much time has passed since my last post. Well I did but I didn't feel like updating



Here are somethings I have been working on. I have not really had alot of finishes lately. Partly because I have not had a lot of stitching time. I hate when life gets in the way. Don't you? I have several things I need to put together for our 2 craft shows next weekend.

Saturday was my second to last class. My teacher told me that I am now to the point I need to buy 3 books and start designing my own patterns. That is great if you can follow instructions. I learn better by doing and beinging showed how to do. I still have alot of stitches I would like to learn first. I think it will probably be the new year before I try my hand at designing anything. I have to find a project for my last class in December.

I am now just over 4 months arrhythmia free. Though I have had a few small episodes ( I think lately). Well anyway it was a busy weekend so I am heading to bed

No comments: