Saturday, August 30, 2008

Long time no post

Well it has been awhile since I posted last. I have been busy doing lots of stuff. Not really stitching much. I have my 6 Ornaments cut out now all I need to do is put the tassel and the hanger on them. I have 4 sets of earrings done as well. 2 pair have hooks on them and the other 2 pair well not yet.

I have been busy filling in my entry forms for the fall fairs. I will be entering my stuff into three fairs this year. So we shall see how things go.

I had my niece out the other day and man did we walk. I kept reminding here that we didn't want to walk too far cause we still had to turn around to go back to the car. She told me she knew that and would tell me when we went far enough. We probably walked in to different places for about 2 and a half hours. She was having a great time. I could have wrung her neck when she started telling me we needed to exercise daily, and that is was a good idea she took me for this walk, that I didn't need the gym anymore I just had to walk with her (hell I need the gym so that I CAN walk with her), etc, etc.. Gotta love kids.

Hopefully I will post some pics next week of my stuff cut out and finished before they go to the fair. I am going for another private lesson for Hardanger Wednesday next week. Not sure what I will be tourchered with this time. Last week (or the week before) it was Greek Crosses. I HATE GREEK CROSSES. I learned how to do them came home and haven't picked them up since. Oh yeah did I mention I hate Greek Crosses.

My Hardanger classes start in 2 weeks so I need to get a few projects ready for then.

It has been one month and 2 weeks since I have had any issues with my arrhythmias. I have had a few close episodes that I thought might land me in the hospital but nope. I am still waiting for the proverbial "other shoe to drop" but hoping it won't be for awhile.

No comments: