Tuesday, July 22, 2008

WIP progress and stuff

Ok I have the main picture now outlined and the word "Freezun" in. Not bad progress for 2 1/2 hours today. I have now started the blue boarder where the snowflakes go. Hopefully it won't take much longer to do.

My garden is really comming along nicely. It smells like a funeral home with all the lilies I have. At least that is what they remind me of. Here are some pictures of the garden I really like.

I love this picture. It is of my Shasta Daisies and my Cherokee Sunset Gloriosa Dasisies. They make a nice contrast together.

This is just one section of my lilies. I have 4 spots in my garden with various lilies. I have pictures in my webshots of all my flowers in the garden. Adding more almost daily. Feel free to check it out. They are all in Garden 2008.

http://community.webshots.com/user/AuntieKathy

Today was my first day back at the gym in almost 2 1/2 months. It was great. I have been told to start slowly but that kinda didn't happen. I did 30 minutes at 2.8 on the Treadmill. 15 minutes on the bike and 15 minutes of weight training. Then my friend called me and asked if I wanted to go for a walk. SO I walked for an hour. I really like this being able to exercise again. Tomorrow I am taking my niece and 2 cousins to play 18 holes of glow in the dark mini golf. That should be loads of fun. I should be so sore by Thursday that I can't move but it is back to the gym and mega gardening. Doesn't sound like too much stitching is going to get done. I am sure I will find some time for it.

1 comment:

Beth said...

K,
I love reading your blog so I have given you an award. Check out my blog to see!

Hugs & stitches,
B