Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Some experimenting

This is some aida that I have been experimenting with. I dyed it yesterday. First I used periwinkle but I didn't like the colour of that it was a dull muted grey. SO I then redyed it with blue and the colour really came out when I ironed the aida. So now I will put my pattern on it and see from there. I can't wait to see how it will turn out.

Finally here is the finished Spring Planting by San Man Originals. It was an easy stitch but taking the waste canvase out was a royal pain in the butt. So that is finish #11 for me this year so far. Not bad.

I am feeling better from this cold/virus thing that I have. I should be good enought ot be back at the gym next week. Just in time for another set back of some sort.
Well going to clear emails and then go watch House.

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

Love the dyed fabric and the SMO finish is just too cute.