Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A new month

Well today I finished Spring Planting by San Man Original. It was a fairly easy stitch only took me two weeks. Could have finished it sooner only I feel like crap. I have the latest virus that is floating around. Once mom has pulled the waste canvac out I will post a picture.

Today I decided to try my hand at dyeing fabric. It is drying right now so I will post a picture later tonight. I used a blue colur after I did periwinkle and didn't like it. I am really happy with this blue. I am going to make it in to a biscornu with another San Man Original pattern. I will then give it to Martha. I can't wait to start it.

I had to see the family doctor yesterday to get some scripts for my meds. I just happened to come down with this wonderful cold in the mean time. Well she says to me yesterday that I am really sick and don't look well at all. Um hello its like I think I know that. Even my Niece knows I am not well. I was like just give me some drugs.

I hope to work on my Tayna Meehan Halloween Gameboard too so then that won't be a WIP any more.

No comments: