Monday, February 18, 2008

A new day

Well here we are almost the end of the second month.Boy has time gone by fast. Mackenzie turned 6 on Saturday. Seems like she was just born not long ago.She had her first party with her friends at McDonalds.

I have been feeling better the last few days. I was (still kinda am) having issues again with arrhytmias but nothing like before the ablation. Maybe with this last ablation and the new settings on the pacemaker this has things at bay for a bit at least. I sure hope so.

I found out today that my Valentine's partner still doesn't have their package yet. That should have been delivered to them by now. I was supposed to be there no later than Feb 6. Since it has not I am going to get a refund. I am alittle annoyed. But my partner could have said something sooner as I did email her last week.

Tonight was bowling and I didn't do to badly. My average is 154 and my games tonight were 168, 228, 135. Ok the last one wasn't so hot but hey what more can I ask for. I have a tournament on Sunday that should be interesting.

Well I think that is all for now.

No comments: