Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New beginings

Tonight I started a new cross stitch project. It is the Breast Cancer Biscornu (pin cushion). I will make this one for Nancy. That way she has somewhere to put her pins and such when we are at a craft show. Or what ever she wants. I am hopeing that they are not too hard to make cause I would like to make one for Martha before I see her in a month. I will just change the colors and a few of the words and symbols and I should be set. I gave up on my bells that I was doing made too many mistakes cause I was not really interested in doing it. I will finish it after I do my pin cushion.

I signed up on a new cross stitch message board yesterday. I haven't really participated much yet. I am still just reading the messages to see if it is really a group for me. I still am on CSF but haven't been as active there as I should be or would like to be. Just don't have the total interest to post or read the messages right at the moment. I would rather be stitching and working out at the gym (even though my arms are killing me).


I have been trying to make an consentrated effort to go to the gym twice a week now. Last week I wasn't feeling to great so I only made it once. I don't want to push myself too hard and end up in the hospital with more arrhythmia problems. But I also can't go on and baby myself for ever either. If I keep doing that then I will never advance in my weight loss or building muscle. I am not saying I want ripped abs or anything but no rolls would be nice. I would like to try and get down to about 120 pounds buy January 1, 2009. I order for me to do that I would need to lose 46.8 pounds. Not impossible.

Ok now I am just rambeling so I will stop.

No comments: