Thursday, February 14, 2008

Missed afew days.







Here are the pictures of my Valentin's Exchange. This is what I recieved from Penny on the CSF group. I haven't showed Mackenzie what I got yet as I am sure she will take some of the stuff. Thank you very much Penny it was great. I hope you enjoyed your package as well.



My Stash


Here are the pictures of my Cross Stitch stash. I spent yesterday morning cleaning up the good majority of it. I still have more to go through and clean out. In the next few days I will post my trade stash for all to check out. Plus hopefully I will be able to make up a wish list as well.

I haven't been on the computer too much lately as I haven't been feeling all that great. My rhythms were acting up again today and yesterday. I just hope things aren't going to get too out of control with them. I go see the EP in 4 weeks. If I only have one episode a week I think that is something I can tolerate.

Yesterday was the 21st anniversary of my Fontan procedure. It is hard to believe it has been that long. Maybe I will get another 21 years from it before they need to do something.

Well I will quickly check my emails and head to bed again

No comments: