Friday, February 8, 2008

Dad's Birthday



Today is dad's 78th birthday. We took him out for dinner tonight and I am stilling here eating some of his cake my brother made him. It is nice but kinda dry so I have my milk.


I finally finished Tyler's birth announcement. Now I just need to frame it. Here is a nice wrinkled picture of it. I will pick up a simple black frame for it tomorrow and then finish it off. Yeah that will be a finish of a finish.
Oh look I have posted 2 days in a row. What a record for me. HA HA HA HA
As far as my arrhythmias go things have not been too bad. I was out of rhythm the other night but I think part of that had to do with the scary dream I had. In the dream I was scared out of my wits and out of rhythm and when I woke up I was actually out of rhythm. Took me 3 hours to go back to sleep it was that bad.
Well I am off to bed.

No comments: