Thursday, February 7, 2008

Getting slack

OK I am really getting slack here about posting in this blog. My goal was to post about three times a week. BUT.Well you know you can make every excuse not to do something. I have a hard time just sitting down and writing. Seems like I am rambling. Which I do often as it is (like now).

Well over the next few days I hope to have 2 more finishes. One is the birth announcement that I finished last year. The baby was born on Monday so I just have to enter his name and date after I graph it out and then frame it. The other is a card I am working on. Not sure what I am going to do after that. Maybe I will do the biscornu that I borrowed from a fellow stitcher. I still have to get some floss for that. February is going by adn I haven't even picked up my Halloween Gameboard which I was exclusively going to work on this month.

No comments: