Friday, February 27, 2009

Stuff

Here is a good picture of my little monster Lucy-furr aka Lucy. She was playing on my bed with my jeans and I was able to snap this picture. I think it really shows her colours.



This is my angel I posted the other day. It is not properly framed but I was interested in what it would look like so I placed the frame over it. I am quite impressed with it. I am not a big fan of tone on tone but with the black frame that helps alot.



I have talked about the other colours I am doing the angel on so here is a picture of the fabric. The one is Ruby Wine 32ct Belfast Linen and the other is Blue Spruce also 32ct Belfats Linen. The ruby is more of a deep red/burgandy not bright.



Someone asked me as to where they could find the pattern. I got is as a part of a Christmas present. The info is Hardanger Angel by Threads and Things. Designer Karen Buell from 1989. The only thing I would say is it is not really a beginner piece.

Here is my current project I am working on. It is Februray snowman from Vermillion Stitches. This is 2 days worth of stitching.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Your angel looks nice in the frame and I like the fabric colors you have picked for the next angels. Are you stitching your snowman on a t-shirt?
DLS

Dawn B. said...

Lucy is just to cute. Love the angle and the black frame. I'm doing the same snowman series and am almost done with the February one.