Sunday, December 28, 2008

My new WIPS and stuff

Ok well here is the two 3" angels with step 2 on them. Now I just have to cut and do the hardanger part to them. I was waiting to post this in hopes I would have at least one of the 3 1/2" ones done today. I had to take it out a few times. Once I started in the wrong spot and now things are not matching up so I have to take the head out. So hopefully that will be done tomorrow unless my mother decides she has other things for me to do. Which probably will happen.




We have had lots of rain the last few days. So much so that 85% of the snow we had is now gone. I like that. I understand we are in for more snow in the next day but then we will be having rain again too so the snow won't stay around long.

I have been busy doing nothing. Haven't really felt like stitching much the last week or so which is fine cause I will pick up again more seriously in January. I have been playing nintendo ds with my niece. She thinks that is just the greatest cause we both have one and can play against each other. It is pretty bad when a 7 year old whips your butt.

I have Christmas pics but need to put them in some kind of order before posting them. Hopefully this week sometime.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I was so sorry to read about Amber, you must have been devestated.
I like your WIP, ive never done that type of work, i think i would be terrified of the cutting!

Take care, Maggie x