Thursday, October 2, 2008

Update on Bell Pull

Ok so here is the long awaited update on my Victoria Sampler "Welcome Hearts Bellpull". I now just have the rest of the petit blanket stitch to finish and then do all the cut work. I should not take long once that is started. I think that is pretty good progress in just over a week. I had to do abit of an overlap cause the pattern wouldn't fit in my scaner.

Yesterday for a change I went back to my Bridal Roses by Wren Song Designs. I think instead of making them all into ornaments I will make some into Special Occassion cards. Now if only I can find my card blanks. HMMM I guess that is a good reason to clean my room up a bit.

Well not much new has been happening here with me. I now have been 3 months arrhythmia free (the other sho will drop soon. Murphy's Law). Hopefully I can make 6 months before anything starts up. I am not sure that I really want to cut two doses out but maybe I can convince them to just drop half each day and see what happens from there.

I go see the Cardiologist next week so I will find out what my bloodwork from September shows. We shall also see what is happening with my bloodpressure and if I end up on a drug for that. Hopefully it has stabelized somewhat but who knows till next week.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Kathy, very nice!
Debra in Indiana

Joy said...

Very pretty! I wish I could do some of the specialty stitches. Please let us know when it is completed.