Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Not a bad day.

Well today was actually a productive one. I completed 4 of my Wren Song Designs (cutting beads and all) so now they just need to be mounted or something. I have two left to do still. Sorry no pics yet once they are all done I will post a pic. Simple Greek Crosses are really not that hard. I just like to whine alot. I hope to have at least one more or both done by the weekend. I have switched back to my bell pull to finish the blanket stitch and start the cutting as far as I can before class.

I have most of my stuff together for the fair this weekend. I had to strike two off my list cause I don't have anything to fill them with so that still leaves me with 16. Tomorrow I have to frame and finish two pictures, put hangers on three ornaments and finish my envelope (trim,sew together and put on button and ribbon) then that is all ready to go Thursday morning. So that is progressing nicely.

The other day I found a free pattern of the Chinese symbol for Friendship. I thought I would do it for a friend of mine who adopted a little Chinese girl awhile ago. I think she will be very suprised. I will do it for Chirstmas for her.

I had to go see the Cardiologist today. Wasn't really and appointment I was looking forward to. But suprisingly it was a good one for a change. I got a call at 9:30 this morning asking if I could be at the hospital for 10. I picked it up as I was leaving at 9:40 am and the cardiologists secretary said the Cardiologist asked if I could be there at 10 am and then she could spend more time with me but if not that was fine too. I said I could make it there by 5 or 10 after at the latest. That was fine. My original appointment wasn't till 11. Ok I figured get there early, get out faster have more time to get my stuff done for the fair. Well after busting my ass to get there early I sat and waited. I didn't end up getting out any sooner going early then when I would have if I showed up at 11. I was alittle ticked off at that but oh well. Plus she didn't spend any extra time with me than she normally would have.

Any way the appointment went well she put me on a new drug for my blood pressure as it is a little high and we don't want it to cause any damage to the already weak heart I have. I was fully expecting that she would add the drug. Maybe it will help with my headaches I have been having too. The Cardiologist would like to see me eventually go down to 100 mgs a day of my arrhythmia meds or maybe even less if I could. She also feels that I shouldn't have any more Ablations for awhile. Let all the irratation settle down and see just exactly what the real issue with them is other than the Fontan surgery I had, scare tissue and the hughe right atrium that is causing problems. So I see her in May and go for a bunch of tests in January and May. Some are routine for her and some need to be done more frequently because of the arrhythmia drugs.

So then I when to see her secretary cause we are good friends. I am waiting for the secretary to come out and I see the Cardiologist. She looks at me like I thought we were finished. I told her I was in trouble with the other half. She laughed and said I might as well spread it around and get it from everyone while I was there. I just laughed and said that was not hard to do in that clinic.

Guides was actually good tonight we accomplished a fair bit. So next week we will sit down and concentrate on what they need to do to get enrolled and when that will happen. We will also decide what badges we will work on as a group and individually. Hopefully we will get more girls soon. There are only 2 Guides and 2 Leaders.

Anyway off to bed. I have to finish stuff up tomorrow for the fair and go to another appointment. Then I am off to my LNS and stitching the afternoon away.

No comments: