Saturday, August 16, 2008

One Busy Week

Well this has been a very busy week. Last Saturday my uncle came home from Thunder Bay for the week. He was participating in the Ontario Seniors Games in London. Since he hasn't been here since last summer we had a BBQ out at my aunts farm. Most of the family made it there.

Monday night I took my uncle to the cemetery where his parents are burried and where is Uncle Percy is burried. Then we went to visit friends of his.

Tuesday he left for London so I went to the gym and then in the afternoon I went to my Local Needlewrok Shop and got some help with my Hardanger. I was able to then come home and finish the 5 ornaments I started. Sorry no pictures at this point.

My uncle returned here on Thursday night and yesterday I spent a good part of the day taking him to used book stores so he could get some books on The Black Donnellys and the Kennedy Assisination.

Today we went out to my aunts again. Mom and I taught my 9 year old cousin how to play Rummy. She is getting the hang of it.

I did start another ornament today and will hopefully have it finished tomorrow and possible some earrings as well.

Will try and post pics when I can.

No comments: