Saturday, July 5, 2008

Rhodes Butter fly and stuff

Ok this is not a great picture but this is the top of my biscornu. I now just have to sew it together> I have started but don't like how the beads are sitting so I might take it out and then put the beads on seperatly with nylon thread. I will be so happy when this is done.

More flowers are out in the garden. I have taken pictures but a few more are out today and I think more tomorrow. So in the next few days I will add those pictures to my garden album.

Today some how I have pulled all the muscles in my back on the left side. I was getting the stuff out to make Mackenzie and myself smoothies for breakfast and must have twisted the wrong way. I pulled everything so badly that I couldn't even breath. Things a worked out for the most part but still have a few spots that are in major pain. I haven't taken anything all day for it but I will take muscle relaxents tonight. I am afraid if I don't I won't be able to move tomorrow at all.

Off to watch NASSCAR and Dale Jr. win.

2 comments:

Barb. said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Great stitching!

Meari said...

Looks great!