Monday, March 24, 2008

Well a post finally

Well it has been a while since I posted last. I have been busy working on my cross stitch and feeling sorry for myself.

This is a kit I got with one of my Christmas cards in an exchange that I participated in.



This is the Breast Cancer Biscornu that I was doing. It took me a while to do cause I kept making mistakes on it. I finally finished it and gave it to a friend of our who had Breast Cancer. She goes to the craft shows with us and shares our table.




This is the t-shirt I started last weekend. It is called Spring Planting by San Man Originals. That is half the pattern done in one week. My goal is to finish the rest this week.



I have not been to the gym since the end of February cause I have been having problems with my arrhythmias. NO where as bad as before Ablation #4 but still enough. I went to Toronto last week and both Dr. Harris and Dr. Downar are please that I am feeling better. They are happy that my episodes are few than before the Ablation and the rate is alot lower as well. Now when I am out of rhythm rather than a rate of 196 to 210bpm my rates are 130 to 150bpm which is way down. My medication got upped so now I take it 3 times a day which is requiring the pacer to pace more since my resting heart rate is below 50. Somewhere around 45. SO they want to decrease the top number in the pacer to 130 so that it will catch more of the arrhythmias and not have them carry on for 2, 3, or even 5 hours. My only concer is that when I am exercising how it that going to work out. I don't want to be competing with the pacer for heart rates just to be able to work out. I have to see how the next 9 weeks go and then we will make a decision from there. Hopefully there will be no major issues in that time.

Well I will head to bed now so that I can make the gym early.

No comments: