Monday, March 3, 2008

Vent

Today has been one of those days. I was out of rhythm first thing this morning but couldn't do anything about it as I had things to do. With it being the begining of the month I had monthly errands to run. Had to take my brother to the hospital so he could have his knee scoped. Came home to no water which I knew about. Tried to lift as much of the snow and ice off the driveway as I could so that nobody would fall on it. That task really bothers my back as the shovel is too short to do that. got a fair amount done. Slept this afternoon then went bowling. I did really shitty at bowling. Couldn't do anything no matter what I tried. Came home to put the garbage out and fell on the ice. I hurt my hand. Not badly but it still smarts now and I fell almost 2 hours ago.

I am fed up so I am going to bed now.

No comments: