Friday, February 22, 2008

Pretty good day

Well these last few days have been pretty good. I really haven't had alot of arrhythmia issues which is good. It has been 5 weeks since my procedure and I am hitting the gym regularly. Plus I have lost almost 4 pounds since coming home from the hospital. I am starting to feel better and do the things I want to do. Things that I used to be able to do which really makes me feel good. I hope that by the time I have my stress test at the end of April I will have lost more weight and kept is off and have built up my strength and stamina imensely.

Today I was working on my biscornu and have almost half the front squared off. It is taking alittle longer than I had hoped but I really haven't had alot of time to sit and work on it. I still have to figure out how to get the Heat 'n Bond of my envelope.

No comments: