Ok I am trying to be positive here but I think this is the beginning of the end for me. Today I have been out of rhythm twice. Not a good sign. The first time was a short time but this last time I have been out for 90 minutes already. My drugs didn't do much. I am thinking about taking more to see if that will do anything. I might have to go to MAC tomorrow and get an EKG done just to see what is going on. I had two days in a row last week where I was out of rhythm and now today. Hopefully this is will not continue much longer. I don't want to call Toronto yet as I go see him in 3 weeks. Wednesday will be 6 weeks since I have had the Ablation.
I am going to stay as positive as possible adn try not to let this get me down. I have had not a bad 5 1/2 weeks as far as arrhythmias. Yes I have had a few but nothing like before. I know what the answer will be if I call Downar hence the reason I am trying to hold off.