Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rough Day

In some respects today has been a rough day. I have felt like I was in and out of rhythm (but not fast) since bowling last night. If is it my new normal rhythm that is great if it is Sinus Tachycardia I am not sure what to do. I have a call into the Cardiologist since I don't want to call the EP yet. Tomorrow is only a week. Don't figure I will hear back today, maybe tomorrow I might.

I have decided that even thought this ablation last week was not successfull I am not going to write it off as of yet. I have decided to look at it from the position of. Ok this didn't last very long BUT if it cuts down on the number of episodes I was having then it is somewhat successful. As long as I can see some benefits to this then when the next one needs to be preformed that will be fine. Only issue is this Sinus Tach now which is new. Once I get a handle on that then things should be good. Well supper is nearly ready and I want to go stitch tonight. Will update later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy!
Hope you're feeling better today and getting lots of stitching in!
Stitch on!
Petra