Monday, November 5, 2007

UGGG

Well I talked with my EP today and almost had my ablation booked for Friday this week. Unfortunatly he decided 3 weeks wasn't really long enough for him to comfortably go back in. He is really afraid of dislodging blood clots. I some respects I totally understand. But then again I don't really want to have to be waiting till January. Which is now when it will be done.

I should be a total wreck by then emotionally. At least I have my cross stitch and hardanger to really keep me busy. That gameboard might get done sooner than expected.

I wish I could figure out how to invite some of my friends from the CSF board to check this out. Oh well that is a job for another day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
Sounds like your getting antsy and I don't blame you. Anytime you want to talk [I don't know that much about it but] I'm willing to listen. I joke around in the group but I like you very much and I'm praying for you. I haven't forgotten what you are going through. Hugs, Sandy P.