Sunday, November 11, 2007

Craft Shows

Well it has been a few days since I posted last. Boy am I tired. I just spent the last 2 days at a Craft Show. First one of the season. Didn't realize how badly I need my afternoon naps. I think because of how many hours I was up yesterday that put me out of rhythm again last night. Just when I thought I was starting to get things under control with the drugs and thougth possibly I could put the ablation off until like mayby May or June. Nope not going to happen. Hopefully I will get some documentation for the EP but then again I hope I am not out of rhythm too often between now and the 5 of December. I have a craft show every week end till then and don't have the time to get sick in the mean time or January will be a no go. That doesn't include all the running around I have on a day to day basis. I am almost done my crosses so I think I will work on my Halloween Gameboard for awhile. I was very bad and ordered 11 more. Now there is just 3 or 4 left to get but I really am only interested in 1.

Anyway off to bed.

No comments: