Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Done Done Done

Well almost three months and it is finally done. Tonight I have dinished my angel on ruby wine. The material colour does not show very well but you get the idea. I am now griding my Sangria to do the Welcome banners on. This material was from Annette in an ESC hand dyed-fabric exchange. Can't wait to see how they will turn out. I have enough material to do two of them on one piece. Hope to have the out line of one done by the weekend.



I haven't put up a picture of Lucy in awhile so I took this one tonight. She is now 7 1/2 months old and a supper suck. Anytime I go out she sits at the back door and cries and bawls cause I am gone. Another family member has to get her and cuddle her still she settles down. What a baby.

Here she decided my foot tasted good.

3 comments:

CJ said...

Beautiful angel. Your cat is so cute.

CJ

Meari said...

Nice job, Kathy!

Karen said...

Beautiful, Kathy!! Nice work!