Sunday, November 30, 2008

New pics of WIPS

Ok here is a pic of my progress from yesterday on "PEACE" by M Design. I just have to finish the p and then I can add the star on the top and the beads.



I finally cut out my Welcome bellpull and put it all together. Here is a picture of that. It is not the best but I will get more of the other ones I do.



Yesterday since I had only alittle bit left on "PEACE" I decided I was going to start the Pointsettia Biscornu by Kitty and Me. Well here is the progress after two days of work.




Well off to dinner and to bed early as it was another long day at the craft show. Lets not ask how it was. Enough said right?

2 comments:

Debra said...

so close to a finish, looking good and your banner is very nice.
Debra in Indiana

Dawn B. said...

Everything looks great...congrats on the finishes and the new start.