Monday, November 10, 2008

I've been tagged

This should be interesting. I was tagged by Cherie http://countrygalcp.multiply.com
The rules are as follows

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write six random things about yourself
4. Tag six people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

I have to think of 6 things

1) I have a Social Service Worker background
2) I have been in the Girl Guide movemment for 31 years
3) I taught myself how to do Hardanger
4) I have a small craft business with my mom
5) I've lived in the same house all my life
6) I've had 8 heart surgeries

These are the people I'm going to tag

1) Deb S
2) Frishawn
3) Susan V
4) Julie
5) Cindy
6) Meari

No comments: