Friday, June 27, 2008

Garden

Well here are the long awaited garden pictures that I keep talking about. They are in an album in my webshots but I will post a slideshow here too. I have taken individual pictures of most of my plants just realized that I have missed afew. I will be updating the album as the plants start and flower as well since the bloom at different times of the year. Some you will have to wait till next year to see the flowers are they are spring flowering plants. Please check the webshots regularly to see the progress of the flowers. I have a few plants that are newly flowering so I will add pictures next week. I will also have the garden finished with the red cedar mulch so I will post pictures of the whole garden.

My webshots link is http://community.webshots.com/user/AuntieKathy


Image hosted by Webshots.com
by AuntieKathy

No comments: