Thursday, November 22, 2007

I opend my mouth

Just when I thought that possibly the meds were getting my arrhythmias under control. NOPE. It was for a shorter time today that I was out. I think that is thanks to the changes we made on Tuesday to the pacemaker. So we shall see what this week end brings. I have another craft sale which is 2 days this weekend. So hopefully I don't end up out of rhythm again. It is about time that I do tho. I will also post some pics from our craft shows too.

I will have to post a pic of the wedding announcenment I am working on and also a pic of Mackenzies work that she did a few weeks ago. She is interested in sewing too. Yeah loads of fun teaching a 5 1/2 year old. I was older than her when I learned but hey I am happy she is interested at least. I will tell the story of her sewing when I post the picture.

No comments: