Thursday, November 29, 2007

Docs Appointment

Well it wasn't quite as bad as I was expecting. The Cardiologist I think is starting to understand how draining these arrhythmias are on me. As to what her feelings are as to what I should be doing I am still at a loss. I am still trying to get ahold of the EPs office but they are still away. Hopefully next week the Secretary will be around so that I can maybe get my date for the Ablation. I want to make sure the EP comes and talks to me the night before cause I have some questions for him that don't apply to the procedure persay but what we are going to do in the long run. I think him and I really need a true plan of action as to how many Ablations he is willing to do and if he thinks that is really the way to go or should we be making the decision of is pacer dependant the option. I know that is a last resort and he doesn't want to be doing that at this point in time. Because that doesn't solve all the problems either it can only create more. But how many Ablations does one person have before it is decided that is not the best plan.

No comments: